Friday, April 11, 2014

Stop Motion: Red Sox

 

 
These images reflect their label (stop motion) because they are atheletes photographed playing a game. I found this assignment difficult when it came to editing because I poorly followed the rule of thirds while taking these photos. So, cropping and editing them to have a strong composition was a challenge. My strongest image, in my opinion, is the middle one above. I think the composition is strong and there is just enough happening to make this an interesting picture.... not too boring, not too over whelming. My weakest image is the first one above of the Red Sox pitcher. I feel like he almost blends in with the crowd in the background, as far as colors go. It is also a bit boring. That makes the picture somewhat difficult to look at and uninteresting.


1 comment:

  1. Time: 1
    Comp:4
    Stop: 4
    PP: 2 (no print, no contact sheet)
    PQ: 4
    Blog:4
    19=B-

    ReplyDelete